Unfortunately, many students with a disability and/or chronic illness still have a great deal of respect for the reactions of their environment. You can contact us discreetly, free of charge, confidentially and absolutely without any risks as a matter of course.
This is what you can expect from us:
- advice about all issues relevant to your studies in connection with a disability and/or an illness,
- support of your application for access arrangements if you are unable to cope with work and examinations in the default format,
- support in connection with adaptations to rooms and aids,
- support in the provision of individual services according to requirements (such as mobility on the campus, escorts in special situations, emergency numbers, etc.),
- close cooperation within the University, as well as with extramural contacts.
Our services are aimed at managers, faculty, students and employees of the University of St.Gallen in connection with issues concerning equal opportunities, compatibility, physical and mental impairment, and chronic illnesses.